Did you add a FTP test event into an interval, and it didn’t occur as planned, or the summary screen did not display? Two things could have prevented the test from properly taking place and the result displaying. Check to see if the following holds true:
- The interval containing the FTP test, needs to be between 1min 1sec and 20 min long.
- Check to be sure the minutes/seconds fields are input correctly.
- The FTP test calculation should be the only event in that interval.
- Click Show events to view events that are scheduled in that interval.
- Schedule the FTP test to start a few seconds into the interval, giving riders time to come up to speed before the FTP test begins.
- No event can be scheduled in the interval immediately following the FTP test. The occurrence of this event will block the display of the summary screen.