NOTE: ARTICLE IN PROGESS
The current software release information is located at Stages Solo Tablet Software Release Notes.
To check that you have the current version of software, follow these steps:
- Click on the gear icon on the top right of the screen.
- Enter your Customer/Club Admin password and click on the SIGN IN button.
- Click on the Check update button on the top left of the screen.
- If your software is up to date, your screen will show this notice.
- If your software is not up to date, follow the screen prompts to install the software update.
— If there is a new software update that has been automatically downloaded, click on the Install button to update your software.
— If there is a new software update available that has not been automatically downloaded, click on the Download button to start the software download.
When the download is complete, click on the Install button to install the software update.
Please note: If the tablet indicates that you have the latest software version, but it lists an earlier version than the current release listed in the Stages Solo Tablet Software Release Notes, please contact email@example.com with the location of the Stages Solo in question.