Date: 3/20/19 (m/d/y)
Current Web Release #: v1.5.19
Replaces Web Release #: v22.214.171.124
- Auto-ending session logic was introduced. At the scheduled end time of your session, the instructor will see a pop-up on the Flight Control app (for laptop customers this will appear on the laptop screen).
- The version has all necessary endpoints for working with all the features of Stages Flight Control application.
- Improved logic of YouTube videos.
- Users weight validation and handling is now consistent everywhere across all Stages Flight products.
- Removed dependency on “ANT+”/”Bluetooth” HR sensor type on Web.
- Added logic for HR sensors where auto-login of HR sensors is on
- WASP lib was updated.
- Tracking of anonymous users in unscheduled sessions has been removed.
- Issue with Instructor profile and video choices clearing prior to START.
- Overwrite booking functionality works as expected.
- Removed or demoted instructors will no longer appear in the list of instructors upon the next StagesFlight windows platform launch.
- Certain cases that caused registered users to be dropped from their bikes at the start of a scheduled session.
- It is now possible to hide the gauges of users who are using Heart rate monitors.
- Users with HR sensors who are auto-logged in no longer appear twice in the list of users.